Europa League Final

Sick now how they are trying to push the United have now brought joy back to Manchester, to many mentions to the tragedy for me, and the media trying to make them out to be the saviours and the good guys again

Made me sick all night. "They are representing Manchester and all of us tonight."

They weren't representing me when they were attacking women, elderly people and children at Wembley in 2011.

United taking advantage of a tragedy? Sounds vaguely familiar...

It is though. No one cares how you won it in years to come.

I've seen Bolton lose two League Cup Finals and i'd have settled for playing as badly as Utd and winning just one of them.
No it isn't you sound like a rag, live in the present for once... that's not why we watch the sport, it's not called trophylifting(just win who cares how?) or trophycounting(history) it's called football.

They'll probably get lucky in the Super Cup, winning 1-0. And then beat a South Korean team to win the World Club Cup and we'll have to put up with the wankfest about them being "the best club in the world". You know it's going to happen, stuffy cünts.

Jesus, I feel like throwing up reading some of the shite on Twitter and Facebook.
They will get twatted against the first half decent side they meet.

its not such a bad thing really, just think how the fuckers will struggle next season when theyve got to play some decent teams in between league games, by the time they get knocked out of the champions league the fuckers will be about 8th in the table

They'll probably get lucky in the Super Cup, winning 1-0. And then beat a South Korean team to win the World Club Cup and we'll have to put up with the wankfest about them being "the best club in the world". You know it's going to happen, stuffy cünts.

You only qualify for the Club World Cup by winnning the Champions League, not the Europa League or Super Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.