Europa League Final

Rags have now had the same amount of success as us since Fergie retired. What's worse is that it's as seen as their "banter era".

City - PL x1 and 2 League Cups.
Utd - EL x1, 1 FA Cup and 1 League Cup.

Don't forget the community shield... it counts these days silly

Rags have now had the same amount of success as us since Fergie retired. What's worse is that it's as seen as their "banter era".

City - PL x1 and 2 League Cups.
Utd - EL x1, 1 FA Cup and 1 League Cup.

We've been disappointing the last few years but come on, a Premier league title win far outweighs anything they've won since Fergie left. Domestic cups are a mere bonus and winning the EL? Well you've had to initially fail in order to be there in the first place. Winning it is nothing to shout about at all for a so called 'super club', they've mocked the competition themselves long enough.

Annnd What? Fact mate crap season sorry if i don't got the pep genius agenda, the guy is pure arrogance, trying to dictate how we will play and everyone should buy it, well I don't, got no confidence in him at all, sick of this oh we are great watch us go, but again another season without a tropy
Whats the world coming to the manager dictating how we will play, who should be deciding , you?. Thankfully not.

Laughable that they finish 6th and get Champions League football after failing in the Champions Leagues earlier this season and then winning a competition full of dross.

If you fail in the group stages of your original European campaign then that should be it. You are out. Not drop down into an inferior competition.

****s.
They didn't drop out of champions league they were in the not good enough for the champions league trophy right from the start...

Annnd What? Fact mate crap season sorry if i don't got the pep genius agenda, the guy is pure arrogance, trying to dictate how we will play and everyone should buy it, well I don't, got no confidence in him at all, sick of this oh we are great watch us go, but again another season without a tropy
Trying to dictate how we play? Oh the horror of it! He's our fucking manager you weirdo. That's his job, that's what he's here for. I'm sure he'll be devastated to know that tommo from Bluemoon has no confidence in him. Another season without a trophy? It's his first one here.

They didn't.

You're quite right. I had forgotten what had occurred 12 moths ago and should probably have looked first. :) I was thinking they finished 3rd in their group this season.

I think the point still stands. If you finish 4th in your Champions League group table, you don't drop down into the Europa League.

I'm big enough and grown up enough to accept defeat if we play the game in the right way. If we put the effort in, entertain and work towards improving our all around play then it's a lot easier to take a defeat, it hurts more sometimes when you felt we were close to winning it... it should be the opposite when we've actually played shit people take it better.

Also I can take not winning anything for one where we would have been lucky to win anything for one season(squad has needed a clear out for years) if I think we are heading in the right direction.
Your reply is baffling, but when was the last time we won a trophy? So your point is we play.great football they play shi* football but facts are they won 4 trophies in 2 seasons and we won sweet fa

Annnd, there it is. Let the slagging of our manager begin..
He's not slagging he's giving his opinion which when we look back on we can say what if,he has made good points who's to say after a raft of transfers the same thing doesn't happen again,sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward,I just hope he has learnt lessons from Monaco and Arsenal semi final..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.