Gael Clichy leaves confirmed. Thanks Gael & good luck.

A great servant to the club, and a steal at £7m. It was clearly time for him to move on, but I'll always have a lot of respect for him and his achievements with the club. I wish him all the best.

Exactly my sentiments. Wishing Gaël all the best.

A great servant to the club, and a steal at £7m. It was clearly time for him to move on, but I'll always have a lot of respect for him and his achievements with the club. I wish him all the best.
Perfect summary.

Announced on twitter he is leaving the club.

Along with Zabba and many more to come we wish him the best.

A regular in two titles but time to move on.

The new back four is starting to take shape.

Announced on twitter he is leaving the club.

Along with Zabba and many more to come we wish him the best.

A regular in two titles but time to move on.

The new back four is starting to take shape.
Yeah; I saw that. Wasn't it confirmed last week though? Anyhow, all the best Gael.

;)

Newspaper.jpg

Yeah; I saw that. Wasn't it confirmed last week though? Anyhow, all the best Gael.

Known I guess Jim but a little more official now.

A number of players still to announce their departure.

I suspect this summer will be are biggest and hopefully best since VK and DS first came to the club.

If VK stays fit I am sure he will stay on but we could easily start with a complete new back five/four next season.

Known I guess Jim but a little more official now.

A number of players still to announce their departure.

I suspect this summer will be are biggest and hopefully best since VK and DS first came to the club.

If VK stays fit I am sure he will stay on but we could easily start with a complete new back five/four next season.
Can't see Vinnie leaving, not after that last 9 or 10 games of the season. He stayed fairly injury free, and has a tournament free summer coming up to rest and prepare for august. And didn't Pep say he and Kun were going nowhere?

Navas, Willy and Sagna to follow.

That's five overall (with Zaba and Clichy) that were invariably involved in more or less every match day squad. Our 18 is going to look significantly different next season, and that's long overdue.

All the best Gaël. Though it was time to move on, he's been the perfect professional.

Been at city a long time and was particularly class in that 12-14 period, has probably got a couple more years than he should at City tbh and that is something we need to get better at, but leaves with everyone's good wishes I'm sure. Seems like a top bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.