United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long it will be before some idiot rag associates Monday's atrocity with events in Munich in February 1958.
Why would they even do that? Not sure where you are coming from to suggest that.....
311kghf.jpg

It's fun laughing at them, but the stark reality is they are the most successful team in Manchester over the last 3 years. And they're shit. So we have monumentally cocked up and failed to capitalise on the greatest squad City have had.

It's fun laughing at them, but the stark reality is they are the most successful team in Manchester over the last 3 years. And they're shit. So we have monumentally cocked up and failed to capitalise on the greatest squad City have had.

If we had set out to win purposely win the league cup and get knocked out of the champions league to compete in the Europa league I'm sure we could have wiped the floor with Ajax and Southampton. We went out to compete for the proper trophies which when they have a go at them next season will result in them being out of the running in both by Christmas.

They had to prioritise a second rate trophy playing minnows over competing in the bread and butter of the league. They can't fight on two fronts, can't wait for next season to wipe the floor with the snide ****s who peddle this crap about 'Manchester being United' then sing songs about stabbing our fans

Red Issue have always been ignorant, classless scumbags. Not a surprise because it reflects much of the fan base.

As for the United players chanting about City, they have committed no crime. They have simply shown a lack of class, dignity and sincerity. It was expected. It's why most football fans dislike them, although United fans will tell you it is jealously. No other set of supporters have such a collective lack of self awareness.

Hard to argue with the rag in work when he said " in the history books for this season City won't even get a mention but Utd will as they've actually won trophies".
He's a c*nt but he's right.
Roll on next season where i think we'll achieve something special.

Depends how you see it, they are one league cup better off than us and fished behind us twice in the league.

We can't count the Europa as we are too good to compete in it. A trophy we literally had zero chance of winning.

Not seen a thread on this but this needs its own to remind everyone just what rags are all about, they have embarrassed the whole of Manchester, when we have the likes of Vinny posting video's showing compassion and loyalty and Zaba and Yaya donating thousands(If True), all these rags can do is sing deliriously anti city songs.....you could not make this up....this as in all credit been one of the only things that the mirror have posted negative about the rags....clearly they are as disgusted as me....comments

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-players-take-shine-10495773

Lindgard is 24 and not very classy. I wouldnt let this overshadow the general efforts of both clubs this week though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.