United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dressing room antics are one thing but how thick must Lingard be to then post it on social media? Can't really say that I'm shocked but a sad indictment of just how much City have got under the Rags skin when you have just one a European final and anti-City songs are the first thing that come to mind.

Let's see how much of an airing this gets in the media.

Last edited:
Shows how far they've dropped that in their best victory for ages, all they can think about is us. Well done on winning the cup we were too good to be in. We'll get another one soon from Coventry City because they won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy and we didn't.

Typical of them though. Reminds me of Liverpool, when our club was absolutely immaculate in honouring the Hillsborough disaster, and were repaid with bricks through the windows of the coach. Or the Munich anniversary, where we agreed to the no sponsors thing, only for them to bring out a flag with a massive sponsor on it. Classless in every circumstance.

Dressing room antics are one thing but how thick must you be to then post it on social media? Can't really say that I'm shocked but a sad indictment of just how much City have got under the Rags skin when you have just one a European final and anti-City songs are the first thing that come to mind.

Let's see how much of an airing this gets in the media.

what makes me thick because I post a video that is freely available to anyone, one thinks you've lost the plot my stockton heath friend

Their fans sing that constantly. Doesn't bother me. We were all watching the game hoping they get beat.

Hard to argue with the rag in work when he said " in the history books for this season City won't even get a mention but Utd will as they've actually won trophies".
He's a c*nt but he's right.
Roll on next season where i think we'll achieve something special.

I think the season Gabriel Jesus signed for us will definitely be remembered.

Mod note.

We are all pissed off with last nights post game antics and rightly so but what we cant do is castigate them but at the same time, allow ourselves to stoop to the same low levels they have done.

We want the media to focus on them but we also need to remember that same media, who often side with them will be watching threads like this today waiting for something they can use against us.

With that in mind lets keep it classy please and give them nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.