#nothingwithoutyou

PB when you talk rationally and coherent its fine, when you call individuals at the club **** you lose all respect, don't you agree? And as a 'Mod' your actions are totally out of order at times, you sound like a lunatic rather than an intelligent fella.
Which bit of "I'm not a mod anymore" do you not understand? One of the reasons I stepped down was that it allowed me to express my opinion more freely without causing problems for Ric and the other guys. But I'm not going to apologise from being passionate about the club and the way it's run. The people who run it now really don't get the culture of the club and us fans as that tweet last night showed. And to prove the point, that peanut-head Lingard promptly rammed it back down their throats.

It's pure hypocrisy to claim they are nothing without us when their actions seem to consistently suggest they could manage quite nicely without us.

PB when you talk rationally and coherent its fine, when you call individuals at the club **** you lose all respect, don't you agree? And as a 'Mod' your actions are totally out of order at times, you sound like a lunatic rather than an intelligent fella.

It's always puzzled me why it's forbidden to have a pop at the CEO or DOF. Calling them a **** or any other name. The reason given is they are members of staff at the club.

Yet the players we have who have a bad game have untold abuse, called every name under the sun. It seems there's a different rule for the powers that be.

The people who run it now really don't get the culture of the club and us fans as that tweet last night showed. And to prove the point, that peanut-head Lingard promptly rammed it back down their throats.
I'm guessing the Lingard reference is to do with the anti City chants last night? Which City tweet are you talking about as I can't see anything even slightly controversial on their account?

Which bit of "I'm not a mod anymore" do you not understand? One of the reasons I stepped down was that it allowed me to express my opinion more freely without causing problems for Ric and the other guys. But I'm not going to apologise from being passionate about the club and the way it's run. The people who run it now really don't get the culture of the club and us fans as that tweet last night showed. And to prove the point, that peanut-head Lingard promptly rammed it back down their throats.

It's pure hypocrisy to claim they are nothing without us when their actions seem to consistently suggest they could manage quite nicely without us.

Whilst not being a mod anymore does entitle you to speak your opinion more freely, it doesn't give you carte blanche to belittle others who don't agree with you. You abide by the rules everyone else on this board do, namely avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads.

I'm guessing the Lingard reference is to do with the anti City chants last night? Which City tweet are you talking about as I can't see anything even slightly controversial on their account?

I think City tweeted "A City United" or something like that.

The one they posted just after the game showing the crests of both clubs and the hashtag #acityunited. I wouldn't have a problem with us congratulating them on their win as we're a classy club in most respects but I didn't think what they did was right on a number of levels. Of course, to prove the point peanut-head went and posted a clip showing them singing "Why don't City fuck off home" in the dressing room afterwards.

Whilst not being a mod anymore does entitle you to speak your opinion more freely, it doesn't give you carte blanche to belittle others who don't agree with you. You abide by the rules everyone else on this board do, namely avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads.
Erm - can I just point out that you appear to be the one derailing the thread and getting into personal arguments.

This is a thread about City's attitude to its fans and how the really top-notch things they do, like they did on Monday, is too often not backed up by some of the other actions applied to match-going fans. If they truly are nothing without us I really don't see how pointing that out is derailing the thread. And the fact it's still here suggests that the mods see it that way as well.

The one they posted just after the game showing the crests of both clubs and the hashtag #acityunited. I wouldn't have a problem with us congratulating them on their win as we're a classy club in most respects but I didn't think what they did was right on a number of levels. Of course, to prove the point peanut-head went and posted a clip showing them singing "Why don't City fuck off home" in the dressing room afterwards.
That's in reference to the bombing PB...

That's in reference to the bombing PB...

My other complaint is that do any of the police, paramedics or doctors & nurses who were in the front line on Monday night/Tuesday morning, who were faced with scenes of unparalleled horror, or the friends and families of those killed and injured, really care that United won a football match? To me, it's just trivialising the situation. Life is life and football is football - don't mix the two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.