Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Skynews now showing us his apartment where he spent his last evening , a normal flat - what is the purpose.

Same for atricles of him as a kid, his upbringing and interviews with his siblings that 'he was a loving guy'

we have his name and picture splashed across all media outlets now

.. how about we give these c*nts ZERO media attention - instead we are making them celebrity martyrs which they know full well will entice more people after there death

For starters how about refusing to bury his remains or include them with the ashes of another child mass murderer Peter Brady.

It was a bomb scare but declared safe now. Welcome to the new normal.

It's all a bit retro if anything. Takes me back to the 1970 's and being evacuated from primary school because of bomb scares. Can imagine there will be plenty of similar bomb scares for the foreseeable as people will be naturally more edgy and feel inclined to report stuff that turns out to be innocuous.

Manchester City and Manchester United have pledged £1m to the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund, the clubs have announced.

You could keep going backwards ad infinitum. Should we blame the ottomans? Birth of Islam or Christianity? The Greeks?
You could but it wouldn't be relevant. The problems started when the Middle East was carved up (and you could say the same about post-war Africa) and where we created "countries" that had little relation to their social or political history.

Hulme arrest not related to the attack
woman initially arrested released
8 remain in custody

At least Tommy Robinson is getting his facts right, hes tweeted a list of Asian staff who were on duty on Monday, with a licence number that is nothing to do with SIA or showsec, wanker

Katie Hopkins investigated for Crime think...just wow. Can you tell me why so many people inc yourself have so much angst towards Tommy Robinson?

Exactly my point in an earlier post. Very rarely has our intervention been 100% appreciated so why do we continue to bother. We learn nothing from history, Afghanistan being a good case. The French and Russians learnt to their cost. we even have previous but did this history inform our decision to go in again? No it didn't and not even the guy we helped stabilise for several years has much to say in our favour. We helped protect Muslims in at least 2 of the Yugoslavian states, doesn't seem to have banked us much credit with the nutters.

Unfortunately the Muslim faith is not unique when it comes to in fighting. Our experience in Northern Ireland reminds me of the oft quoted remark ´´Don´t them Christians love each other´´.

Katie Hopkins investigated for Crime think...just wow. Can you tell me why so many people inc yourself have so much angst towards Tommy Robinson?
Because he's carrying on the job the wanker who blew himself up started. He's desperate to sow division and discord between communities, which is exactly what ISIS want. He's also using this to promote his own agenda, as is that witch Hopkins. They're not Mancunians, they really don't give two hoots about the victims and we don't want them sticking their disgusting, racist noses into our business.

Because he's carrying on the job the wanker who blew himself up started. He's desperate to sow division and discord between communities, which is exactly what ISIS want. He's also using this to promote his own agenda, as is that witch Hopkins. They're not Mancunians, they really don't give two hoots about the victims and we don't want them sticking their disgusting, racist noses into our business.

Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.