It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a thank you for the season.

Because he never said goodbye - @citytill1die84 doesn't know what literally actually means, and got a bit carried away with himself.

He's probably coming, but he definitely has not said "Thank you and goodbye"

I've not got carried away at all its a thank you and goodbye in my eyes just a matter of time now.

I imagine Walker's Thank You could well be related to Tolmie's "we'll have lots to talk about later on today" comment.

I wonder if this is making us move extra quick to sign players?

As we have learnt the last few years it takes ages for defenders to settle,nico is starting to come good so lets get rid and start again? ridiculous mate
We need a leader who can come in for vinny if he breaks down again and to rotate and leave nico where he is

Not got an issue with him staying at all if he is not first choice, would certainly be useful in games as a replacement
He cannot be trusted consistently though, as has been proven in the 2 seasons he has had here

I know what you are saying, but I dont but into this 'starting to settle' talk
We have had powder puff fixtures recently, and any sign of pressure or a test, he often is found wanting. Can't suggest he has proven himself whatsoever yet

I think if we were to purchase a centre half, Stones or Otamendi may be struggling a tad..

I imagine Walker's Thank You could well be related to Tolmie's "we'll have lots to talk about later on today" comment.

I wonder if this is making us move extra quick to sign players?

Any ban would come in after this summer

Yes, that's why I said since then. My post just after that one should indicate that I pretty much agree with you. I certainly wouldn't be upset if we sold him but it's a shame it's taken him this long to put a good run of games together.

Fair enough, mate

You're right its a shame as he often reminds me of a fan or whatever lunging in and trying his best, albeit it not the smartest of moves to dive in and throw himself at things
Probably his major issue IMHO is he wants to be THAT hero and THAT big man at the back, and I dont think his physique allows him to be

Fair enough, mate

You're right its a shame as he often reminds me of a fan or whatever lunging in and trying his best, albeit it not the smartest of moves to dive in and throw himself at things
Probably his major issue IMHO is he wants to be THAT hero and THAT big man at the back, and I dont think his physique allows him to be

I've always said he must be one of the most exciting defenders to watch as a neutral. However, as a City supporter he has been terrifying at times. Must have some fantastic highlight reels though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.