It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think pep will not start his hols till he knows all targets have been secured...any huming or arghing by targets and that special phone call will be made and there mind will be made up

Sort of feels like the end of an era with all these people going.
Hopefully a few incoming are close/completed so there wont be any panic buys to fill up the team.

With navas gone are we now signing two rights backs?

Also with clichy gone, we must alrewdy have a left back sorted?

At last, we look like we are about to take the gloves off and land some big fucking blows.

The ruthless cull has begun and i'm certain its because we know we have landed our targets.

This 100%

Willy's off because we have a top GK coming in, no other way we'd let him go unless we were absolutely sure of it.

Got to be Ederson at this point.

He has improved a lot but he still lacks the pace needed for Pep and can only imagine nothing has changed in Peps mind to want a replacement as he did at the start of the season.
He has to go for me.
Not a leader, not fast enough and not intelligent enough.
Too many rash challenges and he has had a detrimental effect on Stones.
If we can sell we should imho.

With navas gone are we now signing two rights backs?

Also with clichy gone, we must alrewdy have a left back sorted?

If we get Fabinho we'll have both him and Fernandinho to provide cover at right back, should be enough.

Doubt we have a left back sorted out already, but worst case scenario would probably be someone like Bertrand or Gaya who are still considerably better than Clichy.

If we get Fabinho we'll have both him and Fernandinho to provide cover at right back, should be enough.

Doubt we have a left back sorted out already, but worst case scenario would probably be someone like Bertrand who's still considerably better than Clichy.

I agree.

I think we will see someone like Walker coming in and having Fernandinho as a back-up.

Pep wants versatile players so his squad can be more efficient and in effect smaller.

Having two players for every position, it's a nightmare for a manager to keep happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.