Willy Caballero leaves. Thank you Willy and good luck.

Willy out and valdes in would be stupid imo

Agreed.

I feel the clubs budget won't cover all our desired targets so they think they can plaster up a goalkeeper for a season whilst we spend our money on the needed outfield players.

I hope I am wrong because we desperately need a top GK.

I think it's a bit sad we weren't able to include some of these players in Zabas send off... what can we do now other than wish them well via twitter or whatever(I don't even use it).

I know they were made to wait until the end of the season to learn if they were being offered an extension or not and it was the smart thing to do from the clubs point of view as you don't want players knowing they are being shipped out playing in a games that have a lot riding on them. Even if they are all professionals who would try and do their best, mentally they might lose some of that desire through no fault of their own which could make a difference.

Last edited:
Willy....thanks for your brilliant saves against Liverpool in the Cup win and many other great contributions.

Personally i thought he still had something to offer City. Great shot stopper. Sad that he is going. Gunn number 2?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.