Gael Clichy leaves confirmed. Thanks Gael & good luck.

Two prem titles and several derby wins
Means he will always have a place in my heart.
But times waits for no man especially in football.
All the best gael.
C.T.I.D

Great signing, solid and dependable never gave less than 100% underrated by many of us.
Good luck and thanks

Thanks Gael, played a big part in our title winning seasons. Deserved a better send off but thank you for your service.

Thank you Gael, for the money an absolute steal in the recent madhouse market. You won't be judged on this season where form has been a bit up and down but the great service given in the Mancini/Pellegrini years. Bonne Chance

Quiet, unassuming and always professional. Six seasons here is not to be sniffed at. Probably should have been moved on at least a year ago but for most of his time here he was a definite asset. Bargain at £7million too. I remember he was superb in the title run in during the 2011-12 season. Good luck Gael.

Underrated player, even by City fans. He was the best left back in the league in our first title winning campaign, and he had a few solid seasons thereafter. I think his decline after Mancini left had a lot to do with the decline in our defense's organization and lack of a consistent lineup. Nevertheless, it was definitely time to go, as he has been on the decline and made way too many mistakes this season.

A brilliant signing and a great servant to the club but last year was a year too far and it's the right decision to let him go. Good luck, Gael, your celebration after Agueroooo will live long in the memory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.