It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to go for me.
Not a leader, not fast enough and not intelligent enough.
Too many rash challenges and he has had a detrimental effect on Stones.
If we can sell we should imho.
Think this is right Otamendi has looked much better next to Kompany, Stones probably would too. The problems come when Stones plays next to Otamendi, for both of them.
In the event of Kompany missing games next season Stones needs to be playing alongside another centre back that can help him develop, not sure who that will be but don't think it's a job for Otamendi.

Clichy, Navas, Zaba and Willy all confirmed gone. 2 RBs, a LB, a multi functional player and a keeper must be either sorted or in advanced stages. Walker, Fabinho and Ederson seem likely...just leaves the LB.

You know Walker is coming don't you?

I assume he will come yes, what I meant is that Fabinho and Fernandinho can both function as depth for him, not that either of those two will be a starter in the right back position (I expect Fabinho to be our starting defensive midfielder if he comes). If it pans out like that we won't need to buy two right backs, just Walker.

I assume he will come yes, what I meant is that Fabinho and Fernandinho can both function as depth for him, not that either of those two will be a starter in the right back position (I expect Fabinho to be our starting DM if he comes). If it pans out like that we won't need to buy two right backs, just Walker.

Most definitely!

So just Yaya now who is out of contract and hasn't been released.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.