Willy Caballero leaves. Thank you Willy and good luck.

An excellent keeper in his own right who could've comfortably played as #1 for nearly anyone else in the league, Caballero never once complained about lack of gametime. He got his head down, worked hard and was grateful for the opportunities he was given. He was a hero in the league cup final, that trophy is as good as his in my opinion, and from that moment on we couldn't have asked for a more reliable keeper when we needed him. He's a passionate player and one who really seemed to appreciate life at the Etihad, and was honoured to pull on our shirt. The measure of the man is that he managed all this while struggling with personal issues that everyone else hopes they will never have to face.

Good luck Willy, you're always welcome back in Manchester.

The only one so far I would have kept as I still think he could do a good job for us. Hope this doesn't means Bravo is staying. Best of luck Willy. He's done a decent job for us.

Gutted Big Willy has been great this season and won us a trophy last. All the best. We best have a replacement that doesn't start with B.

The only one so far I would have kept as I still think he could do a good job for us. Hope this doesn't means Bravo is staying. Best of luck Willy. He's done a decent job for us.
Bravo is definitely staying. I just hope we're looking for a new no.1, and don't expect Bravo to be "much better" next season

The transfer price of every half decent goalie just went up by ten million quid in case we come calling

I know it's easy sat in my armchair but FFS if we don't already have a new keeper "in the bag" it's another cock up on the way

Willy was more than half decent whereas Bravo is some what less than that in the PL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bravo in contract, Willy not. New top class keeper for the league and Europe. Gunn Reserve Keeper getting cup game time, and Bravo in the Richard Wright role. It all makes sense to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.