It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine Ederson would be sorted already with his split ownership situation.

My guess is City were the one who leaked the rumors about interest in others goalies to force the hand on Ederson's ownership. Make them think if they don't get their act together there are other options City will pursue, or already are pursuing.

City don't just announce signings out of the blue we might agree a deal out of the blue but not announce a signing. Look at all our recent signings medical photos interviews etc

Ok, but the transfer window still isn't open, so I'd be surprised if they announced something for a player under contract.

The only out of contract player we've been linked to, that isn't a defender, in the last few weeks, I think, is Valdes...

Gulp
Im not so sure, Monaco have announced Tielmans, if a player is in contract sale and terms can be agreed and signed he just cant be registered.

Played like WBA or Stoke. if it encourages Mourinho to persist with this negative football then good. How can that be good for the progression of a football club with ambition? The big negative is the money Utd are going to spend

If we get Fabinho we'll have both him and Fernandinho to provide cover at right back, should be enough.

Doubt we have a left back sorted out already, but worst case scenario would probably be someone like Bertrand or Gaya who are still considerably better than Clichy.

I see thank you mate

If it's true about the announcement tomorrow it would be interesting. Probably a statement of intent if we announce a big signing this early on.

City don't just announce signings out of the blue we might agree a deal out of the blue but not announce a signing. Look at all our recent signings medical photos interviews etc

We did accidentally released a video with Mangala before he was signed...

Amazing how he's managed to con Heynckes, Guardiola, Ancelotti and Löw, and every professional players in Germany and UEFA, and all the journalists.

He must be one hell of a con man to have fooled everyone but @BJL!

amazing how only one of the first 3 won the CL with him in the team then, at that was only because Robben bailed him out after his error. Funny that considering he's so "world class".

Guess that makes Klose world class too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.