18/19 home and away kits ?

Melbourne City kit leaked... looks a bit familiar...

IIBxTX2.jpg

...appears that after a couple of seasons appeasing the fans of the old Red/White stripes, by not going for full sky blue, they've finally done it!

...appears that after a couple of seasons appeasing the fans of the old Red/White stripes, by not going for full sky blue, they've finally done it!

That was more down to the FFA not allowing them to wear Sky Blue until now

I haven't bought a jersey for a few seasons now, but I'd consider this one. It's decent.

As Cheadle_hulmeBlue said, I'd have liked a Manchester Bee... maybe on the back of the neck...

Third kit.....yellow and black stripes !!

Is the new home kit in the shops like sports direct yet?

wouldnt expect so after the launch was postponed this week. i know Very who were taking preorders sent out texts that they had been delayed without giving a date of when they would be delivered. So maybe the manufacturers/distrubutors were told to hold back after this weeks events until the club decide when.

Obviously three decent kits was too much of an ask for Nike. Third shirt looks pretty shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.