Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Well it doesnt have to 'get away with' anything tbf. Journos protect their sources, which is what the US intelligence agencies should have done, and didnt. I dont really know where you are coming from I think

Of course the leak came from those in the know but that is not my point.
Do you think a paper has the right to print anything at all including things that are likely to affect national security simply because they have that information ?

Feeling more than a little nervous about flying back to Manc tomorrow, have no faith in our security services anymore
I'm the opposite. Off to the Dam today, the security around here is great.

My only worry is being knocked down by those fucking bikes.

Fireworks are prohibited in Islam.

They should not be used to mark anything in Islam let alone Ramadan.

I am not sure where you got the suggestion from but it's wrong.

Fireworks are prohibited?! haha, why!?
Fuck me, are they allowed to do anything

Whilst I can understand the sarcasm, I don't think in the current environment it comes across as funny.

Its not sarcasm. Plus, Muslims can use fireworks
"
It is permissible to use, sell and buy fireworks on the condition that this does not cause frightening or harming a Muslim, and would not lead one to neglect his religious obligations. In addition to this, their price should not be very expensive, as in this case they would be forbidden. Fireworks are permissible in principle but it they lead to something forbidden, which is the loss of money and spending money inappropriately, then this is wasting money which is forbidden."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.