Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems an odd signing in that there's no obvious spot for him in our starting 11 in my eyes. If he turns out being our record signing you'd of course expect him to start.

Arguably lower down on our list of priorities this summer, however would be foolish not to be happy about getting him, looked a class player against us & is only 22 (!).

My hope was keeper, left back, right back, CB, CDM & CM. If he comes to rotate with Silva/De Bruyne (& Gundogan..?) then that's the CM sorted (and sorted far more strongly than I would've expected!).

Thank you my friend. I have a funny feeling we will be in the same Champions League group.

By the way, how did he do against Juve? City arevery easy to play against as like Monaco we only think about attack. How did he handle one of the best defensive teams in the game? It's OK running rings around David Silva, Yaya and De Bruyne.

He struggled a bit physicly thé Last months, like the whole team .
But he's better vs "bus" thanks to his soft tuch and skill.

Would be fun, always à pleasure for me when my team to face gréât teams :)

I Heard that it was done for 70/80M. Winning Winning deal, we will sign mahrez with this and Still end up with à 20e plus value

Tho, you'll understand how good bernardo is by seeing how many fans are disapointed, éven if mahrez come in

I always wondered why we weren't linked with him more as he seems a perfect pep player. And now seems like city will be signing him decisively and very early in the transfer period. What a turnaround!

I'm on the fence with this one.

When he played against us he petered out big time in both the 2nd half of each game
I would like to know how he played against Juve. City's midfield aren't exactly the toughest of opponents.

But I think you will be the only City fan on the fence on this one. I think he put in the best individual performance I saw against City last season.

Seems an odd signing in that there's no obvious spot for him in our starting 11 in my eyes. If he turns out being our record signing you'd of course expect him to start.

Arguably lower down on our list of priorities this summer, however would be foolish not to be happy about getting him, looked a class player against us & is only 22 (!).

My hope was keeper, left back, right back, CB, CDM & CM. If he comes to rotate with Silva/De Bruyne (& Gundogan..?) then that's the CM sorted (and sorted far more strongly than I would've expected!).

Totally disagree. We lack quality cover for Silva and KDB. Silva now in early 30's, this lad is only 22. Looked class against us, good age too.

He struggled a bit physicly thé Last months, like the whole team .
But he's better vs "bus" thanks to his soft tuch and skill.

Would be fun, always à pleasure for me when my team to face gréât teams :)

I Heard that it was done for 70/80M. Winning Winning deal, we will sign mahrez with this

Thank fella, wish Monaco all the very best. You play football the way it should be played - bringing fans of their seats

Totally disagree. We lack quality cover for Silva and KDB. Silva now in early 30's, this lad is only 22. Looked class against us, good age too.
We also lack goals from Midfield and i feel Pep is trying address that this summer. As wonderful as David is and KDB can be amazing, we have been pretty woeful in front of goal from an AM sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.