Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was so good when against us our players at times didn't stand a chance. If he can run rings around our players, then he's OK in my book.

Sign him up.

Idk why but I have a feeling that Pep will play him in the middle and not on the wings. His play screams CM to me. Don't seem to have the place to be Pep's winger like Sane Sterling or even Jesus.

Idk why but I have a feeling that Pep will play him in the middle and not on the wings. His play screams CM to me. Don't seem to have the place to be Pep's winger like Sane Sterling or even Jesus.

I tend to agree, he's perfect for David Silva's role and will almost certainly be there in the long term. However he's very capable on the wing and provides options for Pep if Sane and Sterling aren't available or firing on all cylinders.

Top, top player. Fantastic signing by City and to swoop and do it so fast is even more impressive. Set the tone and watch our rivals try to catch up ;)

Is it a done deal ? Sorry being late to be late to the party but I'm told it's fashionable

It's a done deal mate. Reported by multiple sources in England and France, including ultra reliable ones like Bouhafsi and Goal Sammy etc. Ric and a few others on here confirmed it's done.

30075yu908.gif

It's a done deal mate. Reported by multiple sources in England and France, including ultra reliable ones like Bouhafsi and Goal Sammy etc. Ric and a few others on here confirmed it's done.

30075yu908.gif

Even tough it's a done deal, Bouhafsi knows nothing appart from Marseille and PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.