Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit like the Pogba thread on here then.
To be fair, that was a few posters, whereas this is very near every one that frequents that board now saying they never wanted him.

I actually originally wanted Pogba and only after the first half of the season realised he wasn't actually what we needed. I think most posters were that way, as well. It wasn't a "we never wanted him" but a "now I realise he wasn't what was needed". He may still come good, who knows, but that is retrospect for you.

The word from the club is that Bernardo Silva will cost £43m in total with no add-ons. Announcement expected later today.
If true then Txiki has done brilliant job in negotiations. Even at £61m it would still be decent deal IMO, let alone £43m

To be fair, that was a few posters, whereas this is very near every one that frequents that board now saying they never wanted him.

I actually originally wanted Pogba and only after the first half of the season realised he wasn't actually what we needed. I think most posters were that way, as well. It wasn't a "we never wanted him" but a "now I realise he wasn't what was needed". He may still come good, who knows, but that is retrospect for you.

I still feel Pogba would be far more successful with us, than the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.