West Ham 2016/17

Thanks mate it's been a great season. I should be gutted but I'm not. If we had been 8 points clear then I'd be probably be swearing non stop. Obviously we've not gone up and down the ladder like your lot or Marks team and had to deal with as much shit, but at the end of the day, since I've been watching Spurs where I could understand it (1987 ish) we've only won 3 medals, so my expectation levels are never that high. I said to my mate last night I was more disappointed losing the Europa which we could have won. Now United and their boring style will probably win it. This season has been one of the most exciting for me, I love the football, the style, Intensity and aggression shown. It won't be like that at Wembley though

Spurs have been amazing. Best team by far. I give you that. Just grateful you have nothing to show for it.

I fucking love West Ham.

Noble. Collins. Carroll when fit. Fucking love em
a1260f5c232bf25c52150c4b02453cc6_popular-born-in-in-stoke-alf-garnett-meme_634-631.jpeg

I don't think he did. He said he was sure there was another.
He listed teams that had won their last game at the old ground; we didn't.
Is the correct answer.
We all want Spuds to dick the rags, but the rags will nick it if Spuds are as disinterested as we were against Southampton in 2003.

Well chuffed with Zabaleta !

Cheers Blues

Could we also get Joe Hart and that Aguero fella on a freebie aswell ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.