Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Alex Sandro too but this guy is 22 years old and nobody knew who Alex Sandro was when he was 22 years old so if Pep wants this guy then so be it.

We need fullbacks that can defend as well for a change

Don't blame me blame Pep ;) He can defend but he sometimes gets caught out positionally, think it's more a concentration thing with him, but he's still fairly young, and really is fantastic going forward. Wouldn't like to be a right back playing against him and Leroy.

top offensive fullback
was lacking a bit in the defensive approach but as Deschamps said he improved quite a lot there
physically a monster perfect for PL
new left back starter for france , 22 years old and almost a top ten left back world wide, with Guardiola no doubt he can be massive
on top of that fits perfectly in guardiola system so would be a massive purchase for you imo

top offensive fullback
was lacking a bit in the defensive approach but as Deschamps said he improved quite a lot there
physically a monster perfect for PL
new left back starter for france , 22 years old and almost a top ten left back world wide, with Guardiola no doubt he can be massive
on top of that fits perfectly in guardiola system so would be a massive purchase for you imo
That's because we're a massive club, if you didn't already know.

He's rapid I know that much.

That would be an understatement. Teams might aswell play 2 Mourinho RW's (That kind that don't leave their 18 yard box for a whole game) when we play, defending Sane and his pace will be absolute nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.