Welcome Bernardo Silva

Top 3 RW in the world this season..A Magician.
Based on pure ability on/with the ball,at par with Silva and Hazard in the PL.
Early POTY contender already.

Wow that was quick ?!!? Especially for us !

Can't say I've watched too much French football, but saw him in him in the flesh against us at home and on TV away and was very impressed, at 22 it sounds like he'll have the world at his feet if he carries on going the way he's going, gets to work with and learn from king David as well, properly excited for his future with us !

3 outstanding guys for Monaco imo
Mbappe best french striker i have ever seen, will be better then Henry i m almost sure
just after silva, mendy with maybe Fabinho
cant name a player technically more gifted that silva this guys is a monster

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wow. What an absolute prick. I hope they posted when they were pissed or high on spice and regret it now.

The worst thing is that it got just as many recommendations as negative votes.
It's always when we buy,where was the outrage when the rags signed Carlton,and really £43 mill is not much above what would be considered the going rate ..

The "expert" opinion of Jermaine Jenas everybody. Apparently signing Bernardo means we're letting Silva go. Also just bought him cos other clubs were interested. He gets paid to say this shite.
Any other of the top sides had signed him,it would have been declared a masterstroke and stealing a march on their opponents..

His natural position is central playmaker, but with the likes of Silva and KDB, I can see him fit in as a right-sided MF. He's very good at cutting in from the right.

Fuck me if you want to know how much we're hated-read the BBC comments on b silva story. I love it.

Bizarrely the Bernardo Silva thread on Rag Cafe is actually far more reasonable than the BBC one.

Almost all contributors rate the player, and are either disappointed that we have him, or at worst feel that he is better suited to Pep's style that Mourinho's. The idea that Rag Cafe might be rational and fair is a very difficult one to take on board and is messing with my head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.