Motormouth Hopkins been sacked ?

Wow, sounds like we have a lot in common, on another day I would like to educate you on the quality of Cava, but not now hic, get the drift, anyway, buenas noches, and all that. I will though recommend another Spanish hidden gem, Fondillon, now this is the drink of kings, I will at great expense send you a bottle, if you pm me your address hasta del huego.
Grooming alert.

Has your mate who you keep referring to been banned from here by any chance? The thing is, there's all sorts of opposing views on here just like you'd expect on any forum. Things can get heated from both sides but unless you're a special kind of **** (which you don't seem to be) then everyone is welcome to post what they want.

MY MATE I KEEP REFERRING TO? I have mentioned him probably twice..and been banned? it would be hard to hold any sort of grudge/ban/bad word against him if im honest and he has been on here over ten years,as has a handfull of people i know that come on here,some more than others. I have read through the thread i left yesterday around lunchtime and the drama queens are really out in force lol. I stand by what she is about and has my full backing. Again,if she did truly mean the final solution comment then she should be sacked of course, however i stand by everything she says and is about.

Last edited:
Channel 4 and Magazines will be queuing up for her - she's never going away
I think she will be increasingly marginalised now mate, thankfully. If morons want to carry on listening to her they will have to go to some of those strange internet sites people use these days. Which is fine if that is what they want. But I hope she wont be inflicted on the majority of sensible people anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.