F.A. Cup Final Arsenal v Chelsea

Still sat here waiting for 'It's a Cup Final Knockout followed by 'Cup Final Question of Sport' and 'Meet the Players'. Not like the good old days!

Saturday 17.30 BBC 1

I'm torn on this one,i don't like the chavs but it would be funny for the arses to lose,on the other hand if the arses win Arsene might stay and i'd like that
CFC are going to be strong regardless of the result. But if Arsenal lose it weakens them still further. I think Wenger is going to stay regardless. I don't want them to stabilise. Keep the infighting going

Still sat here waiting for 'It's a Cup Final Knockout followed by 'Cup Final Question of Sport' and 'Meet the Players'. Not like the good old days!
Amen to that! Don't forget the morning walk through the grounds of the country estate they are staying in!

Remember when it all started about 9 in the morning and you were glued to the Telly for the next 9 hours?!

Want Arse to win for no other reason than I don't want Conte (or Chelsea) doing the double in his first year. The wankfest over him, and the sad, lazy comparisons to Pep piss me off.

That said, hard to see anything other than Chelsea in a canter, unless they have been naughty boys all week?!

Happy days
Still remember my Dad telling me we were getting a colour telly for the Cup Final to replace the old B&W we had had for years. Could barely sleep, but I came down bleary eyed in the morning for the start of the coverage only to find a couple of layers of sky blue emulsion covering the wood surround on the damned telly! Deflated isn't the word, but Neil Young's goal made it all better!

I don't think Wenger's future will depend on the result of this game, it was probably decided a while ago, and I think he will stay. Good news!

That being said, hopefully Chelsea smash them, their CB situation is a massive issue for this game, and it will be some nice payback for injuring David in the semi.

3-1 for Chelsea.

Want Arse to win for no other reason than I don't want Conte (or Chelsea) doing the double in his first year. The wankfest over him, and the sad, lazy comparisons to Pep piss me off.
That said, hard to see anything other than Chelsea in a canter, unless they have been naughty boys all week?!
I'm happy with the media wankfest over Conte as it emphasises just how much of a twat Maureen was early last season.
And that letter to the Premier League was on Arsenal paper and not signed by Chelsea IIRC. Arsenal are one of the clubs that want to defeat us off the pitch because we've threatened their place at the top table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.