Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id rather take 1 of ajax's centre backs both physically strong and quick, both good positionally, both good with ball to feet and been brought up in an academy that promotes it and both under 21 with infinite room for improvement on an already strong base.

Assuming we wouldn't have to pay over £35m, VVD would be my first choice for centre back.

I believe we need five more players in this window. A GK, two full backs, a centre half and a versatile defensive midfielder.

Pickford
Walker
Mendy
Van Dijk
Fabinho

Assuming we wouldn't have to pay over £35m, VVD would be my first choice for centre back.

I believe we need five more players in this window. A GK, two full backs, a centre half and a versatile defensive midfielder.

Pickford
Walker
Mendy
Van Dijk
Fabinho

read the ederson thread...been updated :)

Left footed. Perfect partner for Stones in the future. Vinny probably won't stay fit for a full season but would be a phenomenal mentor. We may play 3 CBs in some games so plenty of room for Nic, Kola, John, Vinny and Lap. We also shouldn't jump to conclusions in regards to why he didn't come last season. Get in done Txiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.