Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hold my hand up and admit theres a couple of times I've wanted shut of him (mostly due to his cock of an agent), but fuck me the man is some player. Get him signed up for another year and send him out in style.

Please stay. Initially the shock of seeing him no longer able to make those crazy runs from deep was too much to handle and I wanted him gone, but now I've come to terms with him just sitting and controlling, I don't think we have anyone better at doing that either. The guy is a supreme footballer, a legend, and I love him, despite the ups and downs over the years! One more year please big man!

Yes it looks like his loyalty is to be rewarded with a new contract.

Can celebrate with a good drink with his mate seluk......forgot doesn't drink does he?
No but good to see the cake money he saved went to the Manchester bomb attack fund. Strange how a daft cake comment a couple of years ago gets a mention more than a great deed a couple of days ago

We need to replace him with another 5 '8" 9 stone player. He is too tall for the current team.

Doesn't matter really if does or doesn't drink as I asked Karen not to disbelieve EVERYTHING he says. In order words just as it is with you and me, he does tell lies but he would have to not be a human to never tell the truth all of the time.
....and oh sorry I thought I said that to Karen just realised I said that to you.

No worries. But you may well tell lies and therefore have less of an issue than I do. It takes all sorts eh.

No but good to see the cake money he saved went to the Manchester bomb attack fund. Strange how a daft cake comment a couple of years ago gets a mention more than a great deed a couple of days ago

The cake comment was never an issue, for me anyhow. The sign a contract before weekend or I am off you would agree was not very good for our club.

No worries. But you may well tell lies and therefore have less of an issue than I do. It takes all sorts eh.
You tell lies, I do. Simples. If you ever manage to be faultless in this regard you earn the right to point a finger at Yaya and my humble self.

You tell lies, I do. Simples. If you ever manage to be faultless in this regard you earn the right to point a finger at Yaya and my humble self.

No I lead a simple life hence I do not need to lie. And I also do not use the word " simples "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.