Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know if Record is a good source but excellent news if true...

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 1h1 hour ago
Replying to @City_Watch
Manchester City have secured Ederson Moraes and confirmation on his exit from Benfica will arrive in the coming days. [Record]

Record, A Bola and O Jogo are the 3 main sports newspapers in Portugal, and 2 of them are saying this is done. I don't know how reliable each one is compared to the other, but there's a certain safety in numbers when everyone starts reporting it in such definitive terms.

Record, A Bola and O Jogo are the 3 main sports newspapers in Portugal, and 2 of them are saying this is done. I don't know how reliable each one is compared to the other, but there's a certain safety in numbers when everyone starts reporting it in such definitive terms.

Cheers mate...Would be great to get all these deals done early and get them in ready for pre-season training together!

City Watch "As soon as next week" and I'm sitting here thinking work's going to be slow on Monday if they don't do it by then.

I've never seen Ederson play, obviously the club knows how good he is and that's good enough for me.

Just to get an idea though, is he as good as Lloris or Courtois? Do we have a keeper of that level now, or is he just 'decent and better than Bravo'? I mean, is he fucking amazing and worth get excited about? Only ask as I'd never heard of him til we were linked.

I've never seen Ederson play, obviously the club knows how good he is and that's good enough for me.

Just to get an idea though, is he as good as Lloris or Courtois? Do we have a keeper of that level now, or is he just 'decent and better than Bravo'? I mean, is he fucking amazing and worth get excited about? Only ask as I'd never heard of him til we were linked.

I know Tolmie's just confirmed it but to add to it, Ederson Moraes is now following City on Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.