Welcome Bernardo Silva

I think people are so desperate to believe how wonderful he is they convince themselves from a few clips. Often they are right and often they are wrong. We already this with Jesus (played well so far) but who's reputation has been over-inflated based on a few goals against the Prems cannon fodder.

Would like to see him become a regular for his national side/perform consistently in the Premiership before getting overly carried away. Time will tell though and he does look like a footballer who is easy on the eye and enjoyable to watch.

I think people are so desperate to believe how wonderful he is they convince themselves from a few clips. Often they are right and often they are wrong. We already this with Jesus (played well so far) but who's reputation has been over-inflated based on a few goals against the Prems cannon fodder.

Would like to see him become a regular for his national side/perform consistently in the Premiership before getting overly carried away. Time will tell though and he does look like a footballer who is easy on the eye and enjoyable to watch.
Aren't you a ray of sunshine? Having watched him a lot for a very long time, people are absolutely right to be incredibly excited. The lad is brilliant

R-4560002-1368372703-6449.jpeg.jpg

;)

I see what you are saying but surely you are excited about bringing in top talent of this age? We're moving rapidly from a relatively geriatric squad to one with a core of high potential youngsters who will grow individually and collectively. The future is sky blue, mate.

Stoke, Arsenal & United are all now rumoured to be competing to be the first to sign 'anyone with 3+ GBH convictions who can vaguely kick a ball' as their counter to the threast of facing Silva and Silva next season.

This is what puzzles me too about many of the names that I see as either targets or acquisitions. There is that much football on nowadays with the premier league and La Liga I can only surmise that many of the younger posters get their information from the latest FIFA game. Silva was excellent against us so I know what he can do but like you know very little about him or our other targets.
Walker and Rose are two that I can base an opinion on because I have seen them play many times.

Just because you don't take the time out to watch other leagues doesn't mean that nobody else does. French football was shown quite a lot on BT last year. Then of course the Champions League, watched him and Monaco 6 times alone in the knock out rounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.