F.A. Cup Final Arsenal v Chelsea

CHELSEA for me as the way them arse tossers beat us, take out Merlin pen on Aguero perfect goal by Aguero then realised the Sponsors of the Cup want their team in final.

BBC coverage has just started and is already getting on my tits.

Hope chelsea win it, tarquins can get stuffed.

CHELSEA for me as the way them arse tossers beat us, take out Merlin pen on Aguero perfect goal by Aguero then realised the Sponsors of the Cup want their team in final.

This.

Unfortunately for Arsenal they may have a referee today that actually awards goals that are scored against them.

Or one that punishes rotational fouling and Penalty area offences.

Good luck Chelsea

hopefully today is the best day either of these teams has for years to come, and they don't taste Wembley bar in losing efforts to us till everyone forgets they ever won anything at all.

Still remember my Dad telling me we were getting a colour telly for the Cup Final to replace the old B&W we had had for years. Could barely sleep, but I came down bleary eyed in the morning for the start of the coverage only to find a couple of layers of sky blue emulsion covering the wood surround on the damned telly! Deflated isn't the word, but Neil Young's goal made it all better!
Ha! Your Dad sounds like a good bloke.

Wenger has chucked it as a fuck you to the fans.

Ospina in goal.

Saturday 17.30 BBC 1

I'm torn on this one,i don't like the chavs but it would be funny for the arses to lose,on the other hand if the arses win Arsene might stay and i'd like that

The result won't change the verdict on the manager Karen.

He will go when he decides it time and it could be today.

After 21 years and given the set up at Arsenal from the board room down he won't be told to go.

I think he knows his time is up and I expect him to go as gracefully as one can in this game.

Arsenal can't win the big two with him in charge anymore and he knows it.

All the pundits and experts expect him to stay but I think today is it no matter the result we shall know soon because if he does go they have to get things in order quickly.

BBC allowing tarquins tv a platform bet they won't after when they are all swearing at each other if they get beat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.