West Ham 2016/17

He will be quality for West Ham if you set up defensively get a 2 good seasons out of him for nowt its a great signing.

He will be quality for West Ham if you set up defensively get a 2 good seasons out of him for nowt its a great signing.

Thinking he'll play right wing back with Antonio helping out that side

Or possibly defensive midfield

He has everything attacking wise and crossing he is one of the best just getting back into position he is a bit more laboured yep can play midfield also I thought when he has filled in at left back for us he had done fine. 31 ain't old just think he has a lot of miles in those legs.

I'm not sure Zaba has the speed in his legs to play wing-back nowadays, though I reckon he now has the guile and experience to give you a couple of years' great service.

Glad he's gone west ham always liked them, if I was a cockney from birth that would have been the team I'd of followed, he will do an excellent job top signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.