General Videogame Thread

Ok. Bored at home (it's our weekend and it's Ramadan so can't drink or eat anywhere in public), thinking of nipping to the shop and buying the PS4 VR bollocks.

Is it worth it yet?

Are there any games that make the full use of it?

Has anyone played the Friday the 13th game yet?

Thus far, it has received mixed reviews...

Yes I've played a few games of it mate currently the servers are utter shit tho & it's not worth £30. As for game play it's fun at the start but becomes very boring very quickly it's literally the same over and over again can be a laugh with a few mates.

Ok. Bored at home (it's our weekend and it's Ramadan so can't drink or eat anywhere in public), thinking of nipping to the shop and buying the PS4 VR bollocks.

Is it worth it yet?

Resident Evil 7 is the only game ive seen so far that offers the VR experience and a decent game. For me it was too much money for something that didnt have the games to back it up yet so i decided against, plus i think the wife would of chopped my nads off. That was a few months ago though and maybe more games have been released.

Is it worth it yet?

Resident Evil mate best experience imo also farpoint. Although tbh I've had the VR since release date bought myself and my son 1 and neither have been used since at least Feb not enough games at the minute hopefully it improves.

Fantastic experience tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.