Roberts starts for Celtic in SCF

You can see the benefit Roberts is getting from his time there in this game. Aberdeen are the only team to press Celtic so hard in the league, in their last game even though Celtic scored a flurry of goals early on Aberdeen gave them a horrid time.

In this game Roberts is getting panicky, because Celtic need to score to win this Cup, and he is getting the experience of the pressure to win a Cup final. It's a great experience that very few of our loanees will be getting in such a pressured environment.
Aberdeen are knackered, they were the better team the first half.

Aberdeen are knackered, they were the better team the first half.
For sure, but the weight of this game is clearly having an affect on all the players, Roberts included. You can see them panic shooting and misplacing some passes. Celtic are all over Aberdeen right now though.

Rumours that Shalke and Hoffenhein want him on loan.

I wanted him to stay with us but if clubs like that come in for him I would be well up for it.

Hoffenheim are in the Champions League qualifiers after finishing 4th.

hoffenheim would be ideal, if he got lots of games. I can't see him getting enough game time next season at city to keep developing as he is.

Definitely done better in the second half but he would find PL defenses like this in every game.

hoffenheim would be ideal, if he got lots of games. I can't see him getting enough game time next season at city to keep developing as he is.

I would love to see Pep give him a go but Silva coming in changed everything, especially considering if Nolito also leaves we will likely be bringing in another forward.

Hoffenheim would be a great move.

Last minute winner for Celtic. Keeper should have probably covered his near post but harsh on him because he's probably been MOTM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.