Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate but think I'm gonna have to check out you tube! I assume they are as good?

Yeah, basically you can't be offside from a goal kick, and he kicks it all the way to the oppositions penalty box, without bouncing, where the Benfica striker chests it down and scores.

I think it's happened 3 times in his 1 1/2 seasons at Benfica.

Yeah, basically you can't be offside from a goal kick, and he kicks it all the way to the oppositions penalty box, without bouncing, where the Benfica striker chests it down and scores.

I think it's happened 3 times in his 1 1/2 seasons at Benfica.

:-0 :-0 :-0 how the feck can he kick it that far?!?!

Last edited:
Either way, Benfica winning won't effect the length of a potential announcement.....

The only thing I can think of is that if they lose he might hop on a jet Sunday night and they could do it all in one day like Bernardo. If they win, he'll celebrate and probably fly our on Monday, which would make it impossible to do everything (medical, contracts, media work) in one day.

Said it from the beginning, but he's absolutely perfect for us in every single way. Stupidly excited about this. Suffice it to say, he's got to be number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.