Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the issue is the fee with Monaco, the issue will be whether he wants to come to City and United. Regardless of the slagging, there's evidently interest from United or at least a decision to be made because there's NOTHING about this deal being close .

....Carvalho is a completely different type of player to Fernando. He's technically excellent, has an incredible range of passing, is incredibly good at keeping hold of the ball under pressure, brilliant at controlling possession and has very good positional sense.
To call him the antithesis of a Pep player is absolutely bizarre.
I feel like half the people who talk about Carvalho have only ever seen the one clip of him not chasing back and decided they hated him and he was shit on the spot.

I agree. Sadly he does not have sufficient pace to hack it in the Premier League as a sole DM

No-one knows! My post was a guess as is yours. It's gossip and speculation, whole point of the thread. We'll see.

You posted about why you don't think we will sign a player and gave nonsense reasons why.
I love a good plagiarised piece (:

Haha! When you consider all the information that has been posted about this transfer on here and then see the lengths some people go to to play down our chances of getting him it's unbelievebale.

Do you think we'll end up with Fab?

....Carvalho is a completely different type of player to Fernando. He's technically excellent, has an incredible range of passing, is incredibly good at keeping hold of the ball under pressure, brilliant at controlling possession and has very good positional sense.

To call him the antithesis of a Pep player is absolutely bizarre.

I feel like half the people who talk about Carvalho have only ever seen the one clip of him not chasing back and decided they hated him and he was shit on the spot.

Whilst I admit I have only seen in him maybe a dozen games, he has never looked like a player of immense quality in his respective position.

However, I cannot profess to be an expert on football (or anything else for the matter), so I will not argue if you believe him to be a technically excellent player. It's just I have never been particularly impressed with him on the few occasions I have witnessed games he featured in.

I'd take Fabinho over Mendy, but the latter is nailed on and it'd be something for Monaco to ship off three of their title winning starting XI on one window, let alone to one club.

You never know, though I don't see any evidence the club will leave anything to chance this summer. Going for the fucking jugular and not before time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.