Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Mendy ;)

If you got the three - what I doubt-, City will have the worst image of his history I think.
Like "Guardiola can't beat a team of kids so buy with outrageous amount their player", something like that. It's already start to pop-up only with the singning of Bernardo.

When I see how Kevin Durant was treated with the exact same thing, except that he haven't been buyed but he was free...

If you got the three - what I doubt-, City will have the worst image of his history I think.
Like "Guardiola can't beat a team of kids so buy with outrageous amount their player", something like that.

When I see how Kevin Durant was treated with the exact same thing, except that he haven't been buyed but he was free...
Could be, but i honestly don't see Fabinho happening (this year?), so i'm not worried about that, and i wouldn't care also

Like "Guardiola can't beat a team of kids so buy with outrageous amount their player", something like that. It's already start to pop-up only with the singning of Bernardo.

You come across as a rag.

What are you doing here?

I can imagine the Monaco forums are pretty slow going, given your gates, but still.

Don't you have something better to do with your Saturday evening than troll on another club's fansite?

Literally couldn't give a fuck

Sour grapes.

Your tears taste sweet.

Thanks for the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.