How's it been for you?

Haven't we always been "customers"? I really don't see any difference between how the club is run now and when we were shit. The powers that be have always tried to make as much money as possible out of us, that's kind of what they're there for. Yeah they might have added a couple of quid on to the cost of your season ticket but let's be fair you're watching Aguero, Silva and Yaya every week not Bradbury, Kernaghan and Bob fucking Taylor.

Really don't know what some fans want.

Count me in. So far it has been an incredible journey and for the most part is has been an enjoyable one.

Considering less than 3 months before it we were discussing with David Bernstein whether we should pay around £20m to rescue the club as a going concern or let it go under and buy it for £2-3m, it's incredible to see we're now valued at £2bn. That day of the takeover and May 13th 2012 were two of the best of my life. I also remember being in Liverpool in the summer of 2005 and the PL trophy was in the Barclays branch in the city centre. I had my photo taken with it and joked with the guards that as a City fan it was the closest I was ever likely to get to it.

Been an incredible 9 years so far but somewhere along the line, it won't surprise anyone to hear me say that I feel we've lost a little bit. Hopefully we'll start to get some of that back soon but I'm so looking forward to next season. I think the last 9 years have been the overture and that this is really the start for us, the last step to the top of the ladder.

It's been and still is superb.
Amazing journey, literally couldn't make it up haha.

I feel there's more disconnection amongst the suits and fans, and would welcome some sort of Supporter Elect on a committee, who represents us on issues which effect us.
Similar to how a few German clubs have it I think.

Football is way more corporate now, and this is also my feeling of disconnection.
It isn't just Manchester city though, but football in general.

More money is needed from the TV and commercial deals pumped straight back into coaching, grassroots football facilities and so on.

Then I'd feel more happy, seeing better facilities on the parks around Greater Manchester, rather than unkept crappy pitches that are unlevel and boggy, with no changing facilities.

Free coaching, free referee training, grants to fund amateur teams etc etc.

Then my smile would be bigger!

Just Imagine what your area would look like if the money we spent on Bony & Mangala was put into football facilities.

epic is the word i'd use.

i think for those of us, shall we say, of a more mature age and upwards,
it can at times seem almost as unreal as the invisible man,
and yet, perhaps it is that very journey we endured which maketh the wine taste all the more better now,
like odysseus or ulysses or whichever fucker it was.

Best time ever...lovebites and all.
Wouldnt change a thing.....we are city and this is how it is.
Just when we think we will storm the league we falter!! its in our blood.
And £299 for a season ticker...yipee.
BEST TIME EVER

Best time ever...lovebites and all.
Wouldnt change a thing.....we are city and this is how it is.
Just when we think we will storm the league we falter!! its in our blood.
And £299 for a season ticker...yipee.
BEST TIME EVER

Great season ticket price. One of the clubs best moves. Let's hope they stay affordable if we see a significant increase in demand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.