It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol even though its been confirmed that Ederson will be signed next week!?
Ederson 100% would be my choice but hearing lots about Pickford??

For some reason Pep keeping Bravo but would he play No 2 to Ederson or vice Versa????

Pickford would play second fiddle to either Bravo or Ederson

For some reason Pep keeping Bravo but would he play No 2 to Ederson or vice Versa????

Not sure mate but Tolmie confirmed this afternoon that ederson was done and sam lee from goal who is well sourced at city stated that Ederson will be signed early next week as well for a world record fee for a keeper

You've missed a lot, mate.

@tolmie's hairdoo was right, Mendes did some big work for us. Several sources in Portugal (including A Bola) and England (notably MEN and Sammy Lee) confirming Ederson is next up, this week coming.

Does anyone else feel Pep sees Bernardo Silva as a number 8 ( like KDB and Merlin) because if that's the case we will definitely go for a forward.

I think he's capable of playing as an 8 or as a right winger. He gives us a great option in the middle so we won't have as big a drop off when David Silva is out.

But personally I see him being mainly used as a right winger. With Navas leaving, there was really no competition for Sterling on the right and Bernado provides that, and I'd expect him to start the season as the first choice right winger.

Not sure mate but Tolmie confirmed this afternoon that ederson was done and sam lee from goal who is well sourced at city stated that Ederson will be signed early next week as well for a world record fee for a keeper

If as seems likely we get Ederson i dont see Bravo being a number 2 and think he will be moved on with Gunn moving up as understudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.