Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, as my post in French was deleted, I'll repeat in English.

Afrenchguy, I'm more than confident that my level of French far exceeds your level of English, and my simple point is that your often arrogant way of posting (perhaps a lack of finesse due to your inability to express yourself appropriately in the foreign language that you have chosen to adopt) wins you no points.

You don't have to be a wanker to get your point across.

so .... back to the more important topic worth discussing in here ... any further updates on Fabinho?

Ok, as my post in French was deleted, I'll repeat in English.

Afrenchguy, I'm more than confident that my level of French far exceeds your level of English, and my simple point is that your often arrogant way of posting (perhaps a lack of finesse due to your inability to express yourself appropriately in the foreign language that you have chosen to adopt) wins you no points.

You don't have to be a wanker to get your point across.

Tres bon ;-)

Except Semedo is no midfielder.
Fabinho would predominantly be a midfielder but would be our back up to Walker (Assuming we sign him). If Yaya stays then we don't need to sign a midfielder for another year, especially with Bernardo joining, meaning we would need another right back, enter Semedo.

Fabinho would predominantly be a midfielder but would be our back up to Walker (Assuming we sign him). If Yaya stays then we don't need to sign a midfielder for another year, especially with Bernardo joining, meaning we would need another right back, enter Semedo.
I strongly disagree.

Hate doing this, but my United mate is telling me Matuidi is United's target as they feel they've lost out to City with Fabinho.

Going to regret sharing but I DESPERATELY hope it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.