It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
5929b86238d09.jpg

*Big competition for the center forward role. If Jesus gets back to his pre-injury form and Sergio continues next season from where he left off i.e. nigh unplayable at times then it would be very hard deciding who starts. There'll be plenty matches for everyone I reckon
*Don't know if it's just me but the more I look at our latest signing the more I think Pep is trying to make him our Iniesta whilst making having Merlin as our Xavi. Lots of people are thinking he will compete with Sterling in our starting 11 but I suspect KDB would be the one in competition with Silva more than anyone else. This is basically the role Isco would have played for us had he agreed to join but he can well rot in Madrid's bench now. That said I still believe there'd be opportunity for all to have good play time problem is they are superstars and would all want to their names on the starting list week in week out.
*I wouldn't complain if we get Pepe on a Bosman and have Stones, Otto and Kolo as back ups.
*This would be my perfect window what about you?

Fuck Pepe!

Pickford's a top class keeper. Future No1.

I like Pickford, but I think we need to see him perform in a better team at a higher level first.

I do think though that if he has another good season next year for an Everton say for example, he will be England's number 1 at the World Cup next year.

That's my prediction anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.