Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well deserved( NOT ) you cheating fuckers...

display

Have they had a better season than us? We've got champions league but they've got another fa cup in the bag.

If it wasn't Wenger's 20th season and Guardiola's first then you could say they had a better season. Although winning trophies is what it's all about, I don't accept that a cup can mask poor league position

If it wasn't Wenger's 20th season and Guardiola's first then you could say they had a better season. Although winning trophies is what it's all about, I don't accept that a cup can mask poor league position

But they only finished a few points behind us. Yeah we've got champions league, but like you said, it's trophies that counts. I'm not to keen on the champions league, but I suppose you need to be in it to attract the players.

But they only finished a few points behind us. Yeah we've got champions league, but like you said, it's trophies that counts. I'm not to keen on the champions league, but I suppose you need to be in it to attract the players.

But they have won the same cup for 3 of the last 5 years and consistently been shit in the league. Trophies are important but clubs need to make progess

If it was Wenger's first season, you could say it was a success but I don't think it is. I'd say both teams achieved Par, all things considered

Been here before with Arsenal.

The fans will be on his back again come August when he hasn't signed anybody and they get beat first generation of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.