Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n7x2vjW7a21svhxxr.gif

Having that lol ;-)

I don't give a rats ass about what other fanbases will think about City if we buy 3 players from a team who "beat" us in "C1", and I'm pretty sure other City fans would feel the same. If anything, it's Monaco's management's fault that they are bending over for us. It's their repo which will be tarnished ("selling club", "feeders" etc.)
The bolded is going to be the actual view amongst fans of other clubs about the situation and not what the French guy assumes it would be.

You posted about why you don't think we will sign a player and gave nonsense reasons why.

Haha! When you consider all the information that has been posted about this transfer on here and then see the lengths some people go to to play down our chances of getting him it's unbelievebale.

Do you think we'll end up with Fab?

Nonsense? Chill, it's an opinion.

Seems if you don't think someone is coming, you're not a super fan.

He's coming. They're all coming :)

Cuase you'll LOOK LIKE a weak club that buy 1/4 of the team that you couldn't beat the same year.
Just type "Kevin Durant" on google, or more funny, on twitter, and you'll see.

hang on ... i wasnt going to get involved in this ...

... on thirds thoughts, i can't be arsed ... or can i? ...

Its fecking football, mon pal. good teams strengthen, others just sell. If Ligue 1 was a better or competetive league, top player players would stay there longer. Sunderland could qualify for Champions League in one season of Ligue 1.

its irrelevant if we take 1 monaco player, 3 of them or the whole fecking squad, others will say this or that, but we just dont give a shit. Monaco should take it as a compliment that clubs want their players.

but i'm beginning to suspect that if, for instance, Spurs were to a couple of Monaco players, they wouldn't look like a weak team in your eyes as they finished 1 place above us even when Monaco destroyed them in the group stages and we went toe to toe with Monaco. its just jealousy with a statement of "weak team". Having big balls over a 2 legged tie win may grant you a moment of cockiness, but if Monaco played a season in the Prem ... sorry ... the EPL .... they'd struggle to finish above the mid table teams like Southampton, Bournemouth and Manchester United (sorry was disrespecting Southampton and Bournemouth there) over 38 competetive games.

... i know a lot of what i've said you'll pick apart and try to find excuses or comebacks like a bitter Rag does. But hey .... c'est la vie!!

**mic drop**

to be fair to the french guy, if we had beaten monaco in the CL and then the next summer monaco came to us and bought Serge, Merlin and Kev id be on a monaco forum saying its not fair buying our best players so stop it because your embarrassing yourselves.

Fabinho won't commit to anything until after tomorrow's Grand Prix his apartment overlooks the circuit and he is entertaining his friends and family!

to be fair to the french guy, if we had beaten monaco in the CL and then the next summer monaco came to us and bought Serge, Merlin and Kev id be on a monaco forum saying its not fair buying our best players so stop it because your embarrassing yourselves.

nah we wouldn't, we have more class than that. might slag them off on here but wouldnt waste valuable minutes looking for their fans forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.