Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going off the clips and what I have seen of Ederson, he is very promising keeper.

Fantastic distribution, can't wait for some of that passing being pinged out to Sterling, Sane, Jesus and so forth.

Not really seen enough of him to cast judgement tbh. Either way, looks like it's happening. Liking this decisive approach, we're not fucking about this summer.
Yes Ric, loving the ruthlessness for a change and I'm sure Pep has everything to do with it. Reckon we could land majority of our targets before the pre-season and then leave the outgoings on Txiki and co.

Not really seen enough of him to cast judgement tbh. Either way, looks like it's happening. Liking this decisive approach, we're not fucking about this summer.

I wonder if it's something Peps picked up from his time at Bayern. They get their transfer business done early, very quickly and with minimal noise, and I imagine as a coach once you've had that service, having to fret all summer seems ridiculous.

It could just be this summer because it's so important, but t would be good to see it become a regular thing.

I wonder if it's something Peps picked up from his time at Bayern. They get their transfer business done early, very quickly and with minimal noise, and I imagine as a coach once you've had that service, having to fret all summer seems ridiculous.

Yeah, that's a definite possibility. I suspect as well that Guardiola has known fairly early on where we need to improve so we had plenty of time to get our targets ready.

Yeah, that's a definite possibility. I suspect as well that Guardiola has known fairly early on where we need to improve so we had plenty of time to get our targets ready.

Was saying to a mate of mine that the game away at Chelsea was probably the watershed moment where he went in on Txiki that night

He set us up brilliantly, but the quality of the players let us down. We had square pegs jammed into round holes and controlled the game, but the limitations of the squat at hand lead to us losing without Chelsea really doing anything
He looked absolutely disconsolate at the FT whistle that night and let down

Would not be surprised at all if those kind of nights lead to him demanding things are done and done fast
We really are not THAT far away, these key signings early on are going to do serious things for him as a manager and us as a team overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.