Gianluigi Donnarumma

Raiola probably wants to take the time to get the maximum percentage of the player's sale or resignation, unfortunately we don't have time to waste in this market session, that's a shame because we'll lose the best goalkeeper in the coming years

Raiola probably wants to take the time to get the maximum percentage of the player's sale or resignation, unfortunately we don't have time to waste in this market session, that's a shame because we'll lose the best goalkeeper in the coming years
Disagree yes he has potential but ederson has to and is the better fit to the way we play

Disagree yes he has potential but ederson has to and is the better fit to the way we play

You're right Ederson is better in the passes but he has had more time to improve this skill than the Italian goalkeeper, Donnarumma for me is a diamond , I hope we will not make another mistake as the wrong choice to take Bony over dybala, However we will see I hope I'm wrong:)

You're right Ederson is better in the passes but he has had more time to improve this skill than the Italian goalkeeper, Donnarumma for me is a diamond , I hope we will not make another mistake as the wrong choice to take Bony over dybala, However we will see I hope I'm wrong:)
3 things you can guarantee at City, Kolarov staying, overpriced gourmet chips and City overpaying for an average player from Primeira Liga.

Looks like Ederson is City number one choice.

However, For those interested Donnarumma expected to play for Milan away at Cagliari 2pm today. Being shown on BT Sport 2.

I think he is already very good, only 18. I don't think he will move this transfer window. He is a Milan fan. If we were to sign him though I would be absolutely delighted.

Looks like Ederson is City number one choice.

However, For those interested Donnarumma expected to play for Milan away at Cagliari 2pm today. Being shown on BT Sport 2.

I think he is already very good, only 18. I don't think he will move this transfer window. He is a Milan fan. If we were to sign him though I would be absolutely delighted.
+1

Moreover, Donnarumma just isn't the type of keeper that Pep wants - Pep demands very good on-the-ball skills from his keepers and thus far, Donnarumma hasn't much ability in this area.

Donnarumma may well be the world's best keeper in years to come; but all this talk of potentially switching clubs is more than likely just his agent at work, trying to get a much better contract for his client.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.