Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd guess £40m-£50m given the competition for his signature. But I also thought Bernardo would be £60m+, so who knows.

Mendy only turns 23 in July so anything around those estimates would be fine given we could get more than half a decade out of him.

I have no doubt about the value of this player but paying exaggerately every player isn't a good thing, we have several things to fix in this market session and other teams consider us a discount when we sell players

I have no doubt about the value of this player but paying exaggerately every player isn't a good thing, we have several things to fix in this market session and other teams consider us a discount when we sell players

United and Chelsea are likely to rack up 3 or 4 signings over £80m between them.

By the end of August these figures won't seem so crazy.

United are apparently paying £45m for Ivan Perisic...he's a decent but not great winger who's not much of an upgrade on Lingard and already 28.

United and Chelsea are likely to rack up 3 or 4 signings over £80m between them.

By the end of August these figures won't seem so crazy.

United are apparently paying £45m for Ivan Perisic...he's a decent but not great winger who's not much of an upgrade on Lingard and already 28.

Perisic was Caligiuri's backup in Wolfsburg lol sometimes Mourinho makes strange signings , You are right the Mendy'signing probably won't seem to crazy considering other made for inferior players but the chance to run out of budget is very concrete for me

Perisic was Caligiuri's backup in Wolfsburg lol sometimes Mourinho makes strange signings , You are right the Mendy'signing probably won't seem to crazy considering other made for inferior players but the chance to run out of budget is very concrete for me
Perisic is a decent player but being a backup on his previous team has no bearing in it. KDB was Oscar's backup too. Just saying.

I think mendy will be the one signing tomorrow. It was rumored he was at the CFA with Bernardo silva and was just awaiting the final agreement with Monaco which seems to have been sorted.

He's much better on the ball than Richards.

I should add I see being similar to Micah Richards as a good thing, when on his game was best right back in the league by a country's mile and one of my favourite players.

Not seen enough of Mendy, so was looking for some YouTube videos that might show how good he would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.