Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez is not only a 20+ goal a season player, he is a 20+ assists a season player in the right side.

The article confirms pretty much what we already know. But it's interesting that the article doesn't mention a CB.

We already have 4 options at CB plus potentially Tosin so maybe not as much of a priority as some people think, and can Mendy play there too?

If we are chasing a winner I wouldn't turn my nose up at having Sergio Jesus and Sanchez on the pitch

I wouldn't turn my nose up at having any mix of Aguero, Jesus, Sanchez, Sane or Sterling in those front 3 positions (I personally think Bernardo will play more in the 2 in front of the DM rotating with KDB & Silva). With us playing probably over 60 games next season, that's 36 ish starts each, with sub appearances on top. Not allowing for suspensions and injuries. I think we can get away with those 5 players and keep them all happy.

Last edited:
You can't add Sanchez without losing one of our forwards. He's a special player, probably the best player in the Premiership, but it would be like buying Yaya Toure at his peak i.e. the right player at the wrong time.

Sanchez is an outstanding Player. Premier League proven. Scores & assists with determination.

At 28 he is also experienced which will aid our younger players as the new squad/team starts to gel together.

I hope we get Sanchez:

The article confirms pretty much what we already know. But it's interesting that the article doesn't mention a CB.
I think Pep is going to completely convert Kolarov to CB, which is fine with me as he seems to be fairly good in that role.

I am guessing unless a very good CB is available for a half reasonable price Pep would rather focus on the fullback and goalkeeper issues.

Sanchez is an outstanding Player. Premier League proven. Scores & assists with determination.

At 28 he is also experienced which will aid our younger players as the new squad/team starts to gel together.

I hope we get Sanchez:

I agree but surely this is going to prove very difficult to achieve with Arsenal not wanting him to go go to a PL rival ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.