It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still too many players (top quality ones too) for the available positions.

I'd be willing to bet my house that if Yaya announces an extension then Fabinho is a non starter.

We would have:

Gundogan
Yaya
Silva
Silva
Sane
Sterling
KDB
Fernandinho

All listed midfielders. That's quite a selection I know, one that doesn't even include Fernando. I don't see a place for Fabinho unless we see a surprise off load in the shape of the 2 Fs

Edit: I even forgot Delph! We still have some serious dead wood to burn.

Rid of Fernando/Delph and Dinho and there may a be a space for him

We don't have a right back at the club though. Even after Walker we still need cover. Fabinho would provide cover DM and right back.

thing is that ferna is becoming a utility player...he can play either fullback pos midfield and prob centre half as well....

fabihno can prob do the same....

yaya has his one positiin now.....but doesnt mean he will always play

with that variability plus yayas seemingly huge swing in attitude he will probably accepr a squad role....he will look at the players we are bringing in and know its his last chsnce at one big hurrah of winning things

just cause yaya stays it doesnt mean we wont get other targets.....plys remember that yaya is an idol for a lot of players...to play with him is also a huge draw

I appreciate that Fabinho would be brought in to play in midfield, but if we don't sign him we will need to bring in another right back (assuming Walker is coming).

Yaya can quarterback. Fernandinho can't. And I doubt if Fabinho can. Can he?
Fabinho is definitely capable of spraying balls forward into the channels. He's done it all season at Monaco. His passing is one of his biggest assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.