Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twit account : "Mendy is right now at manchester for sign"
Mendy filming him self on champs-elysées live : "Manchester changed a lot..."
Twit account : "Mendy's answer to the rumour of him signing at manchester"
Mendy : "Your rumour telling i'm in manchester*"
Thanks a ton mate. Makes sense. He's making fun of ITKs claiming that he is in Manchester right now when he is not, but also quick to dispel any misunderstanding about his transfer (the signing part). Looks like it's happening then.

This. Basically Mandy is telling us he is only responding to rumours hes in Manchester by posting videos of him in paris. Nothing more.

Mendy doing all these childish pogba stuff on social media is seriously putting me off. I won't be arsed if he doesnt come, i'd rather we went for gaya instead

Most people can't tell the difference between Manchester and Paris these days I'm told :-)

Thanks a ton mate. Makes sense. He's making fun of ITKs claiming that he is in Manchester right now when he is not, but also quick to dispel any misunderstanding about his transfer (the signing part). Looks like it's happening then.

Exactly, you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.