Totti's last match today for As Roma

While we've got a Serie A thread on the go I'd like to congratulate AC Milan on getting the last available EL spot, they've been working on it for the last 4 seasons.

racist prick

Del Piero is a different class.

How can you say he is racist? That is an assumption.

As good as Del Piero was, I think Totti's record speaks for itself. Del Piero was a bit-part player for Juventus at around age 32. Totti was more important in Italy's WC 2006 win

By the way, with Pep's links from playing days with Roma/Totti, I think it would be great to build a link with Totti, and even get him in to training with our first team a couple of times a year. We should also consider doing this with Pirlo. Pep loves Pirlo

How can you say he is racist? That is an assumption.

As good as Del Piero was, I think Totti's record speaks for itself. Del Piero was a bit-part player for Juventus at around age 32. Totti was more important in Italy's WC 2006 win

By the way, with Pep's links from playing days with Roma/Totti, I think it would be great to build a link with Totti, and even get him in to training with our first team a couple of times a year. We should also consider doing this with Pirlo. Pep loves Pirlo
I actually came on this thread to say we should sign him for NYCFC, the Italian-Americans would love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.