What was the terrace fashion on the Kippax in the 1980s?

Don't believe any rag propoganda that they were the cool ones during the casual era. City had the smart firm while the rags just wore rags.

Those divs were still in Bay City Roller gear. Fucking ages before they caught on.

Was never without my adiddas first of my perry tops but my absolute favourite and i don't know if anyone will remember them - but i had a Kleim zip top tracksuit top that was ultra desirable in the mid eighties - that and a pair of farah ultra stretch, some saxon boating shoes - must have looked a proper tool - but hey no change there according to my missus :)

I was wearing yellow Lois cords, beige Pringle sweater but only draped over me shoulders, underneath was a Pierre Cardin t shirt in pink with a pair of kickers with a Grolsch bottle top in the laces.

What a ****!

Snorkle coats with orange lining and Oxford bags from Co-op, and used DM's from Newton Heath market.
Throw in a jumper knicked off a washing line and you're all set.
Some right ponces on here.

Snorkle coats with orange lining and Oxford bags from Co-op, and used DM's from Newton Heath market.
Throw in a jumper knicked off a washing line and you're all set.
Some right ponces on here.
agreed.....proper mummys boys.

The first lads I knew wearing perry gear, pod or kickers etc and flick head hair styles was Pez and his mob

Get to the 1960`s and early 70`s with ox blood Doc Martens,Crombie Coats with a red hankie in the top pocket and a diamond pin holding it in.Plus the washed denims.What a cnut I must have looked back then.Mind you I was about 6 stone lighter way back then.
I had a prince of wales check crombie, Levi Sta-prest and ben sherman shirt. Brogues with metal cleats Thought I was a real droog. What a loon.

I was wearing yellow Lois cords, beige Pringle sweater but only draped over me shoulders, underneath was a Pierre Cardin t shirt in pink with a pair of kickers with a Grolsch bottle top in the laces.

What a ****!
'' />

Anyone remember Jean Machine in the Arndale. A shop that sold jeans,cords and shirts all with the FU's brand. Very fashionable in the early 80's . The scousers used to come down and buy it but would always ask for their gear to be put in a plain carrier bag because as soon as they got back to Lime Street they were getting mugged as the gear was so highly sought-after.
Don't believe any rag propoganda that they were the cool ones during the casual era. City had the smart firm while the rags just wore rags.
' />

zoom-16.jpg

Still my faves
The best ever! i bought the orange & blue one's they re-released few years ago wish you could still get them :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.