What was the terrace fashion on the Kippax in the 1980s?

i don't know if anyone will remember them - but i had a Kleim zip top tracksuit top that was ultra desirable in the eighties

Had a Kleim one also. Top. Still got an Adidas first tracky top. Need to lose 3 stone to get back n it

Some bastard nicked my Burberry jacket on the coach to Chelsea in the League Cup, 1984.

Though it was one of Donald Francis's coaches so not that shocking.

I'd wear this in the 83 season.....
cde83d22f9737b482ffcec4d15c2f6b5.jpg

Pods, Stan Smiths, deck shoes (can't remember the brand but only available from the boat showroom on Whitworth St), Aertex shirts, fishermen's jumpers, Adidas cagoules, Lois jeans, Fred Perry, Inega jeans, leather box jacket or leather safari jacket (make your choice) and all topped off with a henna flicker. Probably all 1978/79/80 ish.

Anyone remember that shop in the arndale that did'nt have prices on but just colours like green a fiver,orange a tenner.and you could just swap the tags to the cheapest one and they didn't give a fuck.
And the fit girls in gansgear.Oasis for adidas trainers in the underground near that leather jacket shop.The army and navy shop with bullet holes from nam in the combat jackets and that mute nutter in afflecks palace after 50p for the bus.but Hurleys was the best though

I was still in primary school at that time. Both my older brothers are blues, our Carl was a bit of a rum ****. Kappa coat loved his Adidas trainers an all that.

I remember wearing black Farah for high school around 86 and that flick haircut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.